Tuesday 11 September 2007

Addiction III

I don't really shop much for clothes but recently I have become addicted to t-shirts; especially shirts that reflect who I am and stuff I believe in. They are like walking works of art! I am like totally insane about them. I think right now my collect stands at around 20 plus. And I am not yet ready to stop. There are so many out of stock ones that I want...*drool*....

One day I will line them all up and take photos of every one of them! hahaha....damn addiction!

3 comments:

MOJO JOJO said...

Yup, your new addiction, next to Pot that is....

Unknown said...

Darling, as long as it's not bright orange like that shirt you threatened to buy many a moon ago, I approve.

Your fashion guru of past,
Belle

Semper Fidelis said...

I believe it was bright yellow...but anyhow, I do have a few orange shirts...I likes orange! hehehe...